Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ryan & Kerri

Well, it certainly has been a long time. My excuse; I lost my camera charger. What's a post without a picture? Fortunately my new camera came just in time for my brother's wedding! I'm am so happy for him and his beautiful bride Kerri Crosby (as it were)!
She and he are now Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Quinlan. I think it sounds perfect. They were married last Saturday the 24th of September in the Snowflake temple. And what a lovely day it was to have a wedding. They were going for a white theme with accents of the Young Womens value colors (blue, red, green, orange, yellow, purple, and gold). Well, without further ado....

















True love

blooms when we care more about another person than we care about ourselves. That is Christ's great atoning example for us, and it ought to be more evident in the kindness we show, the respect we give, and the selflessness and courtesy we employ in our personal relationships.

Jeffrey R. Holland (Created for Greater Things)


No comments:

Post a Comment